QOHS All-School Booster Club
Welcome QOHS Families and Community Partners!
The school year is off to a great start and we hope you'll consider membership in the QOHS All-School Booster Club.
The Boosters support ALL extra-curricular activities at Quince Orchard HS:
- We offer support to the over 39 athletic teams and 68 clubs and organizations at QOHS
- We support school enhancements the allow our students access to cutting edge technology and programs
- We also promote programs that help unite our community of parents, staff and local businesses to support and encourage our children
Fall 2014 News:
- Back-to-School Night is Thursday, September 4, 2014 at 7 pm. Please join us for information on the Booster Club, and the chance to meet your children's teachers. Your student will provide you with their schedule and we will have rotations through the classes to meet the teachers and learn about the classes. Spirit Wear will be on sale in the lobby, and other clubs will be there as well.
- We have added Yard Signs to our school spirit offerings – check out the fun signs at the Shirt Shack during the football games, or during Back-to-School Night! We have a new set of Spirit Wear as well!
- Our Fall Fundraiser, Funds For Causes, will run October 20-23, 2014. This unique fundraiser is an online penny auction, silent auction, Groupon-type way for the Boosters to offer our members great deals on restaurants, services, auction items; and we can accept donations on this site as well. Look for more information on our website, as well as flyers that we will send home with your students on or around October 1, 2014.
- Follow us on Facebook! Get up-to-the minute news, tidbits and fun facts and connect with other Boosters – on Facebook search QOHSBoosters and "Like" us today!
Committee Chairs Needed
- Fall Fundraiser Chairman – work with Funds for Causes to obtain donations and manage the event
- After Prom Party Chairman – organizes the After Prom Party at the school on May 16, 2015
- Sports Awards Chairman – organizes the certificates and awards for Sports Awards Night (3x per year), obtains refreshments and balloons
We need your support! There are lots of BIG and SMALL ways to get involved and make a difference:
- Contact Cindy Cresser firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in learning more about volunteering or about these available chair positions.
- Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/QOHSBoosters
- Or take a quick look around here on our website
Wishing you a wonderful fall season,Cindy Cresser
QOHS Booster Club President