QOHS All-School Booster Club
Welcome QOHS Families and Community Partners!
The Boosters support ALL extra-curricular activities at Quince Orchard HS:
- We offer support to the over 39 athletic teams and 68 clubs and organizations at QOHS
- We support school enhancements the allow our students access to cutting edge technology and programs
- We also promote programs that help unite our community of parents, staff and local businesses to support and encourage our children
Spring 2014 News:
- We'll be hosting our annual Mulch Sale on Saturday, April 5th. We ask that you purchase your mulch IN ADVANCE using the links to online purchase in the upper right corner of this site under "Announcements"
- The Boosters are looking for a new slate of Executive Board Officers for the 2014-15 school year. For more information, contact Cindy Cresser-Noordzij
- We're also looking for a few new committee chairs for areas such as spirit wear, sponsorship/advertising promotions, and other volunteering opportunities. For more information, contact Denise Feldman
- Follow us on Facebook! Get up-to-the minute news, tidbits and fun facts and connect with other Boosters – on Facebook search QOHSBoosters and "Like" us today!
In addition to membership, the Boosters are looking for parent volunteers to work in various areas of the programs and activities we sponsor. Volunteering an hour or two makes a huge impact.
We need your support! There are lots of BIG and SMALL ways to get involved and make a difference:
To learn more and get involved:
- Contact Denise Feldman at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in learning more about volunteering or about these available chair positions.
- Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/QOHSBoosters
- Or take a quick look around here on our website
Wishing you and your students a wonderful spring,Denise Feldman
QOHS Booster Club President